Bone Health and Balance
Age is not the only factor in Bone Density decline.
Lifestyle has a huge role to play, and by mid-30's your body's bone production diminishes considerably.
The good news is that you can improve this function, with specific and regular practices.
In these 2 x Zoom sessions we will help you support your students who may, or may not have bone density issues.
We call this NO CHAIR yoga, because although we use a chair it is seldom for sitting on!
- The science of bone density
- Ageing and foot sensitivity
- The eyes, ears and core of balance
- When is a lunge not a lunge
- 12 minutes Yoga for osteoporosis