Comprehensive Pilates Mat
COMPREHENSIVE PILATES MAT PACKAGE
We have a choice of learning styles
FULLY ONLINE is made up of "live online" lessons and pre recorded self-paced tutorials.
or our exciting new HYBRID is a blend of ONLINE self-paced materials and a 5 day immersion in 4 star luxury in Marbella, Costa del Sol
This course includes access to video library content:
- Pilates practice and teaching labs
- Pilates breathing tutorials
- The anatomy of Pilates
- A selection of classes
Offering a unique integration of quality and convenience.
Who is this training suitable for?
Pilates lovers who have attended at least 20 Pilates classes
Modules & Dates
- 5 Day, 4 star studio immersion October 7th to 11th 2021 (arrive 6th and depart 12th)
- Live online Advanced Pilates
- Live online Small Equipment Pilates
- Live online Body reading
- Self-paced Online Anatomy and Physiology ITEC level 3 ** please note there is an ITEC exam fee payable separately***
Pilates history, philosophy and principals
Pilates mat exercises level I&II including modifications and progressions
Teaching skills, cuing, safety & effective communication
Postural analysis and its impact on Pilates students
The business, hospitality and ethics of Pilates.
- Full Training plus Shared Twin room B&B €1065
- Full Training plus Private Room B&B €1170
- Full Training, Non-residential €815
This qualification is endorsed by IICT International Institute for Complementary Therapists, and currently allows succcessful candidates teach in 25 countries worldwide.
**Please note: The ITEC Anatomy and Physiology is a separate course and separate awarding body. Examination fees for this module are not included**
Anatomy and Physiology Course Online Level 3 ITEC
We recommend you allow 60+ hours to complete this anatomy and physiology course.
There are 17 hours of film, plus interactive games, quizzes and exercises to enhance your learning and recall of information.
E-learning has been shown to be 70% more effective than classroom based options and on our online level 3 ITEC Anatomy and Physiology courses we have a 95% exam pass rate
Examinations can be taken for ITEC level 3 qualifications in centres around the UK, Ireland, Spain and Asia (a fee will be payable to your chosen centre for this exam).
You will benefit from the following:
- You can pause, stop and rewind the film as you need
- You can study from anywhere in the world on pc, mac, tablet or smart phone, eliminating costly travel to a class
- You can re-watch each lesson as frequently as you want and use for revision
- There are assessments to ensure you have assimilated all the information, a downloadable workbook, worksheets, quizzes and supplementary information handouts
- You will benefit from the highest level of teaching for less than you would pay for a live classroom
- There are a variety of teaching methods to make learning easier and fun
- Email support from tutors is provided
- You will be taught by Chartered Physiotherapist Jane Johnson and leading A & P teacher
- You will have access 24/7 for one year, to learn at times to fit in with your lifestyle and at your own pace (this can be extended for 1-12 months)
- Exams are booked and paid for separately when you are ready to take them.
- Optional mock exams prepare you and there is the reassurance that our success rate is 95%