Online Anatomy and Physiology
Anatomy and Physiology Course Online Level 3 ITEC
(ITEC exam Board, includes Pathology)
You will be taught by one of the UK’s foremost anatomy and physiology course teachers and physiotherapist Jane Johnson. The films of Jane teaching, online quizzes and tests combine to make learning more effective.
We recommend you allow 60+ hours to complete this anatomy and physiology course.
There are 17 hours of film, plus interactive games, quizzes and exercises to enhance your learning and recall of information.
E-learning has been shown to be 70% more effective than classroom based options and on our online level 3 ITEC Anatomy and Physiology courses we have a 95% exam pass rate
Examinations can be taken for ITEC level 3 qualifications in centres around the UK, Ireland, Spain and Asia.
You will benefit from the following:
- You can pause, stop and rewind the film as you need
- You can study from anywhere in the world on pc, mac, tablet or smart phone, eliminating costly travel to a class
- You can re-watch each lesson as frequently as you want and use for revision
- There are assessments to ensure you have assimilated all the information, a downloadable workbook, worksheets, quizzes and supplementary information handouts
- You will benefit from the highest level of teaching for less than you would pay for a live classroom
- There are a variety of teaching methods to make learning easier and fun
- Email support from tutors is provided
- You will be taught by Chartered Physiotherapist Jane Johnson and leading A & P teacher
- You will have access 24/7 for one year, to learn at times to fit in with your lifestyle and at your own pace (this can be extended for 1-12 months)
- Exams are booked and paid for separately when you are ready to take them.
- Optional mock exams prepare you and there is the reassurance that our success rate is 95%