Slow Flow Vinyasa Hybrid
SLOW FLOW VINYASA TEACHER TRAINING
This exciting new HYBRID learning style is a blend of
weekly, monthly and self-paced ONLINE tutorials
with a 11 day immersion in 4 star luxury in Marbella, Costa del Sol.
This course also includes access to video library content:
- Asana Practice and Teaching Labs
- Slow Flow Vinyasa tutorilas
- Pranayama guided practices
- Self paced Anatomy
- A selection of Themed Classes
Offering a unique integration quality and convenience.
Who is this training suitable for?
Yoga practitioners with a minimum of 2 years experience. All Yoga styles considered
Not sure if you qualify APPLY HERE
Modules & Dates
- Weekly online sessions, Thursdays 6pm to 8.30pm UK/IRL (7pm to 9.30pm Spain)
Commencing October 28th, 2021 to March 2022
- Monthly in-studio OR online workshops, Saturdays 9.30am to 3.30pm UK/IRL (10.30 to 4.30pm Spain)
Commencing October 23rd, 2021 to April 2022
- 11 Day, 4 star studio immersion January 19th to 29th 2022 (arrive 18th and depart 30th)
- Self practice explorations, for life long expansion and movement joy
- Yoga Asana. How to build a pose, for EVERY BODY
- Vinyasa. The functional application of breath-controlled movement
- Teaching Skills . Communication on and off the mat
- Anatomy and Physiology. The practical application
- Yoga Philosophy. Mindfulness and Meditation
- Pranayama. The link between body and mind
- Energetic systems. Contemporary explorations of traditional concepts
- Yoga Sequencing. Creative sequencing made simple
- Ethics. Scope of practice. Avoiding burnout. The generosity of boundaries
- Assist or Adjust. Trauma-informed strategies
- Teaching practice with personalised feedback
- How to create a sustainable future. Business, mentorship and individual guidance
- Full Training plus Shared Twin room B&B €2245
- Full Training plus Private Room B&B €2580
- Full Training non residential €1780
What our students say:
"I couldn’t have asked for a better teacher for my yoga teacher training. Susan’s knowledge, understanding and wisdom of what yoga is was transmitted to me in a clear and powerful way, giving me strong tools for my future on my journey as a teacher."
"Forever grateful to Susan who has been an amazing, most passionate teacher for all the energy and wisdom she has put into helping me to become a yoga teacher."
"The way that Susan teaches is something out of the ordinary and I feel very blessed to have the pleasure to have you as my teacher, guide and inspiration. I can highly recommend Yoga and Pilates in Malaga."