HYBRID Slow Flow Yoga
SLOW FLOW VINYASA TEACHER TRAINING
This exciting blended learning format consists of
- Online, 20 weekly classes from Feb 23rd 2022
- Monthly meet- ups Sat or Sunday from Feb 2022
- 7 day residential immersion in Malaga, Costa del Sol. September 17th to 24th
- At your own pace pre recorded tutorials.
This course also includes access to video library content:
- Asana Practice and Teaching Labs
- Slow Flow Vinyasa tutorials
- Pranayama guided practices
- Self paced Anatomy
- A selection of Themed Classes
Offering a unique integration quality and convenience.
Who is this training suitable for?
Yoga practitioners with a minimum of 2 years experience. All Yoga styles considered
Not sure if you qualify APPLY HERE
Modules & Dates
- Weekly Online sessions, Wednesdays 6pm to 8.30pm UK/IRL (7pm to 9.30pm Spain)
Commencing February 23rd, 2022 to Septemner 4th 2022, (No classes May 4th, July 2Oth, August 3,10,17,24th)
- Monthly online workshops, Saturdays 9.30am to 3.30pm UK/IRL (10.30 to 4.30pm Spain)
Commencing Feb 27th 2022
- 7 Day, in studio immersion September 17th to 24th 2022 (arrive 18th and depart 30th)
- Self practice explorations, for life long expansion and movement joy
- Yoga Asana. How to build a pose, for EVERY BODY
- Vinyasa. The functional application of breath-controlled movement
- Teaching Skills . Communication on and off the mat
- Anatomy and Physiology. The practical application
- Yoga Philosophy. Mindfulness and Meditation
- Pranayama. The link between body and mind
- Energetic systems. Contemporary explorations of traditional concepts
- Yoga Sequencing. Creative sequencing made simple
- Ethics. Scope of practice. Avoiding burnout. The generosity of boundaries
- Assist or Adjust. Trauma-informed strategies
- Teaching practice with personalised feedback
- How to create a sustainable future. Business, mentorship and individual guidance
- Full Training plus Shared Twin room B&B €2245
- Full Training plus Private Room B&B €2580
- Full Training non residential €1780
What our students say:
"I couldn’t have asked for a better teacher for my yoga teacher training. Susan’s knowledge, understanding and wisdom of what yoga is was transmitted to me in a clear and powerful way, giving me strong tools for my future on my journey as a teacher."
"Forever grateful to Susan who has been an amazing, most passionate teacher for all the energy and wisdom she has put into helping me to become a yoga teacher."
"The way that Susan teaches is something out of the ordinary and I feel very blessed to have the pleasure to have you as my teacher, guide and inspiration. I can highly recommend Yoga and Pilates in Malaga."