200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
Dynamic Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
October 22nd-25th, November 21st-22nd, December 12th-13th, January 9th-10th, February 6th-7th, March 6th-7th, April 10th-11th, May15th-16th and June 10th-13th.
This fully accredited 200 hour Dynamic Hatha Yoga Teacher Training course in Fuengirola was established Course Director Susan Church - a Senior Yoga Teacher and Pilates Master Trainer.
We offer a fresh approach to learning and our biggest joy is to see you teach yoga with confidence and compassion. Creating a quality experience for our students is paramount and our ultimate goal is develop you into a strong and knowledgeable yoga teacher by the end of your time with us.
During our 200 hour yoga teacher training course, each day starts with class practice and meditation.
This is followed by classroom work where we cover key course modules including teaching methodology, asana breakdown, class sequencing and anatomy and philosophy. We close each day with yoga nidra.
This course is endorced by Yoga Alliance Professionals UK and the International Institute of Complementary Therapists
Full Brochure Here
A New World of Opportunity
Successfully completing our 200 hour yoga teaching training course in Malaga will open up a world of new opportunities especially if you are craving a better work life balance which is possible as a fully qualified self-employed yoga teacher.
Why Learn with Us?
- You will be fully supported on your yoga journey with expert mentoring from our team.
- Your own practice will develop to the next level.
- We will show you how to develop your own individual teaching style and voice.
- You will learn how to sequence a class with confidence.
- You will be equipped with the skills to teach all types of bodies and levels of ability safely and with increased confidence.
- You will learn how to give appropriate modifications and adjustments.
- You will discover how to bring ancient philosophy and wisdom to life when teaching.
- We will teach you the skills and best practices to run and promote your own yoga business upon completion of the course.
What our Students Say:
"I couldn’t have asked for a better teacher for my yoga teacher training. Susan’s knowledge, understanding and wisdom of what yoga is was transmitted to me in a clear and powerful way, giving me strong tools for my future on my journey as a teacher."
"Forever grateful to Susan who has been an amazing, most passionate teacher for all the energy and wisdom she has put into helping me to become a yoga teacher."
"The way that Susan teaches is something out of the ordinary and I feel very blessed to have the pleasure to have you as my teacher, guide and inspiration. I can highly recommend Yoga and Pilates in Malaga."