ONLINE Comprehensive Pilates
ONLINE COMPREHENSIVE PILATES MAT PACKAGE
-At your own pace, Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology *if you do not already hold a qualification, which includes anatomy
-TRAINING DATES 2024
**All ZOOM sessions are recorded, and available for 2 months. Pre-recorded content has lifetime access**
- ZOOM February 10th 1pm to 2.30pm
- ZOOM February 17th 12 midday to 1.30
- ZOOM Sunday, March 3rd, 10 am to 11.30, & 10th, 10 am to 12.30 (Irl.UK)
Individual tutorial date TBC (for participants with no prior qualifications)
-ZOOM Advanced Mat and Small Equipment, Saturday March 23rd 10 to 12 and 1 pm to 3 pm
-ZOOM Pilates Examination Sunday, April 7th
-BONUS ZOOM. Setting yourself up as a Pilates Instructor April 9th 6 pm to 7 pm.
* Physiotherapists, Yoga Teachers, Fitness Instructors, Personal Trainers, Manual therapists, etc.
This course includes access to video library content:
- Pilates practice and teaching labs
- Pilates breathing tutorials
- The anatomy of Pilates
- A selection of classes
Offering a unique integration of quality and convenience.
Who is this training suitable for
All participants must have attended a minimum of 20 Pilates classes prior to attending.
- Pilates history and principals
- Applied anatomy
- Pilates mat exercises level I&II including modifications and progressions
- Teaching skills, cueing, safety AND effective communication
- Postural analysis and impact on Pilates
- The business, hospitality, and ethics of Pilates.
- Advanced Pilates
- Small equipment
OPTION 1 Full Training + A&P €715
OPTION 2 Full Training without A&P €595
This qualification is endorsed by IICT International Institute for Complementary Therapists and currently allows successful candidates to teach in 25 countries worldwide.
Pilates history, philosophy and principals
Pilates mat exercises level I&II including modifications and progressions
Teaching skills, cuing, safety & effective communication
Postural analysis and its impact on Pilates students
The business, hospitality and ethics of Pilates.
Anatomy and Physiology Course Online Level 3 ITEC
We recommend you allow 60+ hours to complete this anatomy and physiology course.
There are 17 hours of film, plus interactive games, quizzes and exercises to enhance your learning and recall of information.
E-learning has been shown to be 70% more effective than classroom based options and on our online level 3 ITEC Anatomy and Physiology courses we have a 95% exam pass rate
Examinations can be taken for ITEC level 3 qualifications in centres around the UK, Ireland, Spain and Asia (a fee will be payable to your chosen centre for this exam).
You will benefit from the following:
- You can pause, stop and rewind the film as you need
- You can study from anywhere in the world on pc, mac, tablet or smart phone, eliminating costly travel to a class
- You can re-watch each lesson as frequently as you want and use for revision
- There are assessments to ensure you have assimilated all the information, a downloadable workbook, worksheets, quizzes and supplementary information handouts
- You will benefit from the highest level of teaching for less than you would pay for a live classroom
- There are a variety of teaching methods to make learning easier and fun
- Email support from tutors is provided
- You will be taught by Chartered Physiotherapist Jane Johnson and leading A&P teacher
- You will have access 24/7 for one year, to learn at times to fit in with your lifestyle and at your own pace (this can be extended for 1-12 months)
- Exams are booked and paid for separately when you are ready to take them
- Optional mock exams prepare you and there is the reassurance that our success rate is 95%